Trucks For Sale: Why Businesses Are Using Refrigerated Trucks
For many companies, having the right refrigerated trucks makes the difference between good business and heavy losses. However, the possession of vehicles equipped with the latest technology is not enough. What else should be considered?
This type of transport is very necessary for the development of industries such as food, pharmaceutical, to mention some of the most important. However, it requires more care than the transport of merchandise might require.
The essential element of this type of transport is the refrigerated box, which can be purchased separately (ready to mount a truck or truck pick-up), or a set of vehicle and box. The cooling system consists of these elements:
3. Expansion valve
5. Coolant (known in slang as ‘system blood’)
For more information about engine cooling system visit this site.
Depending on the type of product, other elements are added to improve its performance. Representatives of the sector point out that to achieve a good operation of this type of transport it is important:
• Load the products at the right temperature. This is one of the most common mistakes.
• Use the correct packaging. The air must circulate and the packaging must avoid generating heat zones.
• Use the characteristics of the automatic on / off sentinel cycle, in such a way that the load temperatures are kept within a specific tolerance range, which decreases the fuel consumption up to 80%, in comparison with the same unit operated in a continuous work mode.
• Use of refrigeration units that can create multiple temperature zones in the same truck or trailer. These devices have electric standby capabilities and use other features to reduce fuel consumption and carbon emissions.
• Train operators for proper team management. Many times they use refrigeration equipment as air conditioning.
• Have a technician in charge of these units. They must monitor and replace the components before they fail. In addition they must be trained to offer immediate response.
• The boxes must be purchased with an authorized and certified distributor, to guarantee a higher quality.
• Renew the equipment when necessary. Obsolete and lack of maintenance vehicles generate extraordinary costs to companies, represent an environmental problem and are also risky along the way.
Whether catering, baker’s or butcher’s trade, fruit, vegetable or flower transport, or the delivery of medical products, a temperature-controlled loading area is indispensable for many areas of application. Often, hygienic conditions must also be observed.
Together with an individual upgrade to a refrigerated or hygiene vehicle, they form an optimal basis for your business and meet the high standards you set for your vehicle. The best thing is that you have the choice of model and body manufacturer in your hands. In any case, when you buy a basic vehicle, which is converted into a refrigerated or hygiene vehicle, you are currently benefiting from attractive discounts.
Whatever goods you want to transport, the refrigerated trucks with cooling system already contain everything you need for your daily work. The refrigerated box body is completely internally insulated with glass fiber reinforced plastic. Smooth, non-porous surfaces meet the highest hygienic standards and are easy to clean when needed. The interior fittings with molded parts allows, if necessary, a simple removal of individual components. Thanks to the all-round load securing rail, you can secure your goods in next to no time, while both you and containers, boxes and co. Always stand firmly on the ground thanks to the anti-slip mat.
To access the lease of refrigerated trucks you only need to identify the type of vehicle you need and hire from Scully RSV.
They also have many refrigerator trucks for sale. Then request a quote. Present it to the landlord and they will offer you an income plan that has three probable ends: A) Renewal of contract (and assets) at the end of the period, B) Purchase of the goods for a residual amount, C) Completion of the contract (ideal for temporary projects).